Accessibility of Surveys for People With Special Needs
We strive to make the online surveys created in the 1KA tool as easy as possible to complete and also accessible to respondents with special needs.
The questions in the survey are adjusted so that the respondent can move between individual questions using a tab.
The respondent moves between the individual answers in the question using the arrows.
Confirmation is performed by the respondent using the space bar.
Date type of questions: move to the question with a tab, with a space to confirm the calendar icon to open the calendar. You can scroll through the calendar by holding down the CTRL key and the arrow. Confirm the selected date with the enter key.
Specific question types cannot be customized for keyboard answering by default:
- asking a question drag and drop (for questions one answer, several answers, table)
- image hotspot layout (for questions one answer, several answers, table)
- location and different layouts of the location question (Google map)
- heat map
- sorting - layout shifting and moving
If you want the questionnaire to be fully accessible this way, we recommend that you use other layouts for these questions.
- Why Is the CAPTCHA Image Not Displayed?
- Why Don’t I Receive a Confirmation E-mail After Registration?
- How Do I Detect Logical and Technical Errors in the Questionnaire?
- Does 1KA Application Allow Offline Surveys on a Laptop PC or USB Flash Drive?
- Which Browser Should I Choose When Creating a Survey?
- What Is the Limitation on the Number of Questions and Respondents?
- What Information Should I Include When I Publish a Report?
- Why Is My Registration or Login Password Invalid?
- What About Underage Respondents?
- Why Can’t I Log In?
- How Safe Is It to Store Data on 1KA?
- Frequently Asked Questions About Private, Business and AAI Use of 1KA Tool
- How Do I Quote / Cite the Use of 1KA in My Work?
- We Have Problems With Installing 1KA on Our Own Server
- Where Does Free Help End?
- Where Can I Change the Language of the Survey and 1KA Application?
- For How Long Is the Survey Saved and for How Long Is It Active?
- Can You Help Me Design My Survey?
- Can I Import a Questionnaire Into 1KA?
- Are Mobile Surveys Supported by 1KA?
- Can I Request the Removal of a Survey?
- Why Are the Pages Not Displayed Correctly and Why Is the Content Overlapping?
- Who Develops 1KA and Why?
- How Do You Ensure Personal Data Protection? What Bounds You Not to Disclose Personal Data to Third Parties?
- Can I Change My Existing Email Address to Login to 1KA?
- How Is the Tool Tested?
- How Many Surveys Have Been Created Using 1KA and How Many Users Does the Application Have?
- How Do I Clear My Browser’s Cookies?
- How Do I Change or Update My Browser?
- What Kind of Customer Support Does 1KA Offer?
- Can I Modify the Introductory GDPR Question Text?
- Who Can Access and Edit My Survey and Data?
- I Signed up via FB and Now I Don’t Have My Surveys
- Granting Access to Helpdesk
- 1KA Registration and Login
- The Most Common Mistakes and Recommendations in the Creation of Online Surveys
- Sending Invitations via 1KA SMTP E-mail System, via Gmail Server or Gmail User Account
- Accessibility of Surveys for People With Special Needs
- Reporting a Survey That Violates the General Terms and Conditions of 1KA Online Surveying Tool
- Recommendation in Case of 1KA Tool Upgrade
- Principles of 1KA Public Library Use
- Key Features That an Advanced User Should Know
- Your First Survey
- Troubleshooting Logging in to www.1KA.en With a Facebook or E-mail Account
- Organization of Virtual Domains
- Recommendations for Online Surveys on a Mobile Phone
- Structuring Questionnaire Into Blocks (5M 14S) [NEW]
- GDPR Survey Settings (3M 43S) [NEW]
- Basic Use of Conditions (3m) [NEW]
- Standard Words Adjusting (2M 32S) [NEW]
- Importing Text Into 1KA (2m 45s) [NEW]
- Entering Completed Questionnaires From Field Surveying (3m 25s) [NEW]
- 1KA Survey Import (1m 56s) [NEW]
- Creating a Quiz (3m 22s) [NEW]
- Loop (3m 48s) [NEW]
- Creating Groups of Respondents (4m 12s) [NEW]
- Multilingual Survey (4m 13s) [NEW]
- Computations (5m 29s) [NEW]
- Filtering and Exporting Data in SPSS, XLS and CSV (5m 08s) [NEW]
- 1KA Library Use (2m 52s) [NEW]
- Copying the Survey (1m 39s) [NEW]
- Two-Factor Authentication (2m 13s) [NEW]
- PDF and RTF Export Settings (3m 32s) [NEW]
- Sequential Filtering of Questions (Drill-Down) (3m 43s) [NEW]
- Random Groups of Respondents (3m 22s) [NEW]
- GDPR Settings for Editors (4M 13S) [NEW]
- Survey Design (4M 54S) [NEW]
- Simple Survey (5m 25s) [NEW]