Accessibility of Surveys for People With Special Needs
We strive to make the online surveys created in the 1KA tool as easy as possible to complete and also accessible to respondents with special needs.
The questions in the survey are adjusted so that the respondent can move between individual questions using a tab.
The respondent moves between the individual answers in the question using the arrows.
Confirmation is performed by the respondent using the space bar.
Date type of questions: move to the question with a tab, with a space to confirm the calendar icon to open the calendar. You can scroll through the calendar by holding down the CTRL key and the arrow. Confirm the selected date with the enter key.
Specific question types cannot be customized for keyboard answering by default:
- asking a question drag and drop (for questions one answer, several answers, table)
- image hotspot layout (for questions one answer, several answers, table)
- location and different layouts of the location question (Google map)
- heat map
- sorting - layout shifting and moving
If you want the questionnaire to be fully accessible this way, we recommend that you use other layouts for these questions.
- Frequently Asked Questions About Private, Business and AAI Use of 1KA Tool
- Who Develops 1KA and Why?
- For How Long Is the Survey Saved and for How Long Is It Active?
- How Safe Is It to Store Data on 1KA?
- I Signed up via FB and Now I Don’t Have My Surveys
- How Many Surveys Have Been Created Using 1KA and How Many Users Does the Application Have?
- What Is the Limitation on the Number of Questions and Respondents?
- Can I Change My Existing Email Address to Login to 1KA?
- Why Don’t I Receive a Confirmation E-mail After Registration?
- Can You Help Me Design My Survey?
- Which Browser Should I Choose When Creating a Survey?
- What About Underage Respondents?
- What Kind of Customer Support Does 1KA Offer?
- Can I Import a Questionnaire Into 1KA?
- Can I Request the Removal of a Survey?
- How Do I Change or Update My Browser?
- Are Mobile Surveys Supported by 1KA?
- Does 1KA Application Allow Offline Surveys on a Laptop PC or USB Flash Drive?
- Where Does Free Help End?
- Can I Modify the Introductory GDPR Question Text?
- How Do I Quote / Cite the Use of 1KA in My Work?
- Where Can I Change the Language of the Survey and 1KA Application?
- Why Are the Pages Not Displayed Correctly and Why Is the Content Overlapping?
- We Have Problems With Installing 1KA on Our Own Server
- How Is the Tool Tested?
- Why Is My Registration or Login Password Invalid?
- How Do I Clear My Browser’s Cookies?
- How Do You Ensure Personal Data Protection? What Bounds You Not to Disclose Personal Data to Third Parties?
- Why Can’t I Log In?
- Who Can Access and Edit My Survey and Data?
- What Information Should I Include When I Publish a Report?
- Why Is the CAPTCHA Image Not Displayed?
- How Do I Detect Logical and Technical Errors in the Questionnaire?
- Your First Survey
- Reporting a Survey That Violates the General Terms and Conditions of 1KA Online Surveying Tool
- Principles of 1KA Public Library Use
- Recommendation in Case of 1KA Tool Upgrade
- Recommendations for Online Surveys on a Mobile Phone
- 1KA Registration and Login
- Organization of Virtual Domains
- Key Features That an Advanced User Should Know
- Sending Invitations via 1KA SMTP E-mail System, via Gmail Server or Gmail User Account
- Troubleshooting Logging in to www.1KA.en With a Facebook or E-mail Account
- Accessibility of Surveys for People With Special Needs
- The Most Common Mistakes and Recommendations in the Creation of Online Surveys
- Granting Access to Helpdesk
- Copying the Survey (1m 39s) [NEW]
- GDPR Survey Settings (3M 43S) [NEW]
- Importing Text Into 1KA (2m 45s) [NEW]
- Structuring Questionnaire Into Blocks (5M 14S) [NEW]
- Two-Factor Authentication (2m 13s) [NEW]
- Creating Groups of Respondents (4m 12s) [NEW]
- 1KA Survey Import (1m 56s) [NEW]
- Random Groups of Respondents (3m 22s) [NEW]
- Sequential Filtering of Questions (Drill-Down) (3m 43s) [NEW]
- Loop (3m 48s) [NEW]
- Entering Completed Questionnaires From Field Surveying (3m 25s) [NEW]
- Standard Words Adjusting (2M 32S) [NEW]
- 1KA Library Use (2m 52s) [NEW]
- Computations (5m 29s) [NEW]
- GDPR Settings for Editors (4M 13S) [NEW]
- Creating a Quiz (3m 22s) [NEW]
- Simple Survey (5m 25s) [NEW]
- Multilingual Survey (4m 13s) [NEW]
- Basic Use of Conditions (3m) [NEW]
- Filtering and Exporting Data in SPSS, XLS and CSV (5m 08s) [NEW]
- PDF and RTF Export Settings (3m 32s) [NEW]
- Survey Design (4M 54S) [NEW]