Accessibility of surveys for people with special needs
We strive to make the online surveys created in the 1KA tool as easy as possible to complete and also accessible to respondents with special needs.
The questions in the survey are adjusted so that the respondent can move between individual questions using a tab.
The respondent moves between the individual answers in the question using the arrows.
Confirmation is performed by the respondent using the space bar.
Date type of questions: move to the question with a tab, with a space confirm the calendar icon to open the calendar. You can scroll through the calendar by holding down the CTRL key and the arrow. Confirm the selected date with the enter key.
Specific question types cannot be customized for keyboard answering by default:
- asking a question drag and drop (for questions one answer, several answers, table)
- image hotspot layout (for questions one answer, several answers, table)
- location and different layouts of the location question (Google map)
- heat map
- sorting - layout shifting and moving
If you want the questionnaire to be fully accessible this way, we recommend that you use other layouts for these questions.
- How safe is it to store data on 1KA?
- We have problems with installing 1KA on our own server
- Who can access and edit my survey and data?
- Why is the CAPTCHA image not displayed?
- What information should I include when I publish a report?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- Which browser should I choose when creating a survey?
- Can I change my existing email address to login to 1KA?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- Why is my registration or login password invalid?
- I signed up via FB and now I don't have my surveys
- Why are the pages not displayed correctly and why is the content overlapping?
- Frequently asked questions about private, business and AAI use of 1KA tool
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- How is the tool tested?
- What about underage respondents?
- How many surveys have been created using 1KA and how many users does the application have?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- Can I request the removal of a survey?
- Does 1KA application allow offline surveys on a laptop PC or USB flash drive?
- Where does free help end?
- For how long is the survey saved and for how long is it active?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- Why can't I log in?
- Who develops 1KA and why?
- Why don't I receive a confirmation e-mail after registration?
- How do I detect logical and technical errors in the questionnaire?
- Where can I change the language of the survey and 1KA application?
- Can I import a questionnaire into 1KA?
- How do you ensure personal data protection? What bounds you not to disclose personal data to third parties?
- Can you help me design my survey?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- The most common mistakes and recommendations in the creation of online surveys
- 1KA registration and login
- Recommendation in case of 1KA tool upgrade
- Key features that an advanced user should know
- Accessibility of surveys for people with special needs
- Principles of 1KA public library use
- Granting access to helpdesk
- Recommendations for online surveys on a mobile phone
- Reporting a survey that violates the General Terms and Conditions of 1KA online surveying tool
- Your first survey