Accessibility of Surveys for People With Special Needs
We strive to make the online surveys created in the 1KA tool as easy as possible to complete and also accessible to respondents with special needs.
The questions in the survey are adjusted so that the respondent can move between individual questions using a tab.
The respondent moves between the individual answers in the question using the arrows.
Confirmation is performed by the respondent using the space bar.
Date type of questions: move to the question with a tab, with a space to confirm the calendar icon to open the calendar. You can scroll through the calendar by holding down the CTRL key and the arrow. Confirm the selected date with the enter key.
Specific question types cannot be customized for keyboard answering by default:
- asking a question drag and drop (for questions one answer, several answers, table)
- image hotspot layout (for questions one answer, several answers, table)
- location and different layouts of the location question (Google map)
- heat map
- sorting - layout shifting and moving
If you want the questionnaire to be fully accessible this way, we recommend that you use other layouts for these questions.
- Why Can’t I Log In?
- Why Don’t I Receive a Confirmation E-mail After Registration?
- Can You Help Me Design My Survey?
- Which Browser Should I Choose When Creating a Survey?
- How Safe Is It to Store Data on 1KA?
- Does 1KA Application Allow Offline Surveys on a Laptop PC or USB Flash Drive?
- Where Does Free Help End?
- What About Underage Respondents?
- Why Is the CAPTCHA Image Not Displayed?
- Who Develops 1KA and Why?
- What Information Should I Include When I Publish a Report?
- For How Long Is the Survey Saved and for How Long Is It Active?
- Who Can Access and Edit My Survey and Data?
- We Have Problems With Installing 1KA on Our Own Server
- How Do I Detect Logical and Technical Errors in the Questionnaire?
- Are Mobile Surveys Supported by 1KA?
- What Kind of Customer Support Does 1KA Offer?
- How Do You Ensure Personal Data Protection? What Bounds You Not to Disclose Personal Data to Third Parties?
- Where Can I Change the Language of the Survey and 1KA Application?
- Frequently Asked Questions About Private, Business and AAI Use of 1KA Tool
- Why Are the Pages Not Displayed Correctly and Why Is the Content Overlapping?
- Can I Request the Removal of a Survey?
- Can I Import a Questionnaire Into 1KA?
- Why Is My Registration or Login Password Invalid?
- Can I Change My Existing Email Address to Login to 1KA?
- Can I Modify the Introductory GDPR Question Text?
- How Many Surveys Have Been Created Using 1KA and How Many Users Does the Application Have?
- How Is the Tool Tested?
- I Signed up via FB and Now I Don’t Have My Surveys
- How Do I Clear My Browser’s Cookies?
- How Do I Quote / Cite the Use of 1KA in My Work?
- What Is the Limitation on the Number of Questions and Respondents?
- How Do I Change or Update My Browser?
- Your First Survey
- The Most Common Mistakes and Recommendations in the Creation of Online Surveys
- Troubleshooting Logging in to www.1KA.en With a Facebook or E-mail Account
- Key Features That an Advanced User Should Know
- 1KA Registration and Login
- Accessibility of Surveys for People With Special Needs
- Principles of 1KA Public Library Use
- Sending Invitations via 1KA SMTP E-mail System, via Gmail Server or Gmail User Account
- Recommendation in Case of 1KA Tool Upgrade
- Granting Access to Helpdesk
- Reporting a Survey That Violates the General Terms and Conditions of 1KA Online Surveying Tool
- Recommendations for Online Surveys on a Mobile Phone
- Organization of Virtual Domains
- Structuring Questionnaire Into Blocks (5M 14S) [NEW]
- 1KA Library Use (2m 52s) [NEW]
- Basic Use of Conditions (3m) [NEW]
- Copying the Survey (1m 39s) [NEW]
- Creating Groups of Respondents (4m 12s) [NEW]
- Simple Survey (5m 25s) [NEW]
- Entering Completed Questionnaires From Field Surveying (3m 25s) [NEW]
- Filtering and Exporting Data in SPSS, XLS and CSV (5m 08s) [NEW]
- Creating a Quiz (3m 22s) [NEW]
- Sequential Filtering of Questions (Drill-Down) (3m 43s) [NEW]
- Two-Factor Authentication (2m 13s) [NEW]
- Standard Words Adjusting (2M 32S) [NEW]
- 1KA Survey Import (1m 56s) [NEW]
- GDPR Settings for Editors (4M 13S) [NEW]
- Loop (3m 48s) [NEW]
- Importing Text Into 1KA (2m 45s) [NEW]
- Random Groups of Respondents (3m 22s) [NEW]
- GDPR Survey Settings (3M 43S) [NEW]
- PDF and RTF Export Settings (3m 32s) [NEW]
- Computations (5m 29s) [NEW]
- Survey Design (4M 54S) [NEW]
- Multilingual Survey (4m 13s) [NEW]