Accessibility of surveys for people with special needs
We strive to make the online surveys created in the 1KA tool as easy as possible to complete and also accessible to respondents with special needs.
The questions in the survey are adjusted so that the respondent can move between individual questions using a tab.
The respondent moves between the individual answers in the question using the arrows.
Confirmation is performed by the respondent using the space bar.
Date type of questions: move to the question with a tab, with a space confirm the calendar icon to open the calendar. You can scroll through the calendar by holding down the CTRL key and the arrow. Confirm the selected date with the enter key.
Specific question types cannot be customized for keyboard answering by default:
- asking a question drag and drop (for questions one answer, several answers, table)
- image hotspot layout (for questions one answer, several answers, table)
- location and different layouts of the location question (Google map)
- heat map
- sorting - layout shifting and moving
If you want the questionnaire to be fully accessible this way, we recommend that you use other layouts for these questions.
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- Who develops 1KA and why?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- What about underage respondents?
- How many surveys have been created using 1KA and how many users does the application have?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- Does 1KA application allow offline surveys on a laptop PC or USB flash drive?
- For how long is the survey saved and for how long is it active?
- What information should I include when I publish a report?
- How safe is it to store data on 1KA?
- Why is the CAPTCHA image not displayed?
- How do I detect logical and technical errors in the questionnaire?
- Why don't I receive a confirmation e-mail after registration?
- Why is my registration or login password invalid?
- Who can access and edit my survey and data?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- Can I request the removal of a survey?
- Why can't I log in?
- I signed up via FB and now I don't have my surveys
- Where can I change the language of the survey and 1KA application?
- How is the tool tested?
- Can I import a questionnaire into 1KA?
- Which browser should I choose when creating a survey?
- Can I change my existing email address to login to 1KA?
- How do you ensure personal data protection? What bounds you not to disclose personal data to third parties?
- Where does free help end?
- We have problems with installing 1KA on our own server
- Frequently asked questions about private, business and AAI use of 1KA tool
- Why are the pages not displayed correctly and why is the content overlapping?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- Can you help me design my survey?
- Reporting a survey that violates the General Terms and Conditions of 1KA online surveying tool
- Principles of 1KA public library use
- The most common mistakes and recommendations in the creation of online surveys
- Organization of virtual domains
- Your first survey
- Recommendation in case of 1KA tool upgrade
- 1KA registration and login
- Accessibility of surveys for people with special needs
- Key features that an advanced user should know
- Recommendations for online surveys on a mobile phone
- Granting access to helpdesk
- Two-factor authentication (2m 13s) [NEW]
- 1KA survey import (1m 56s) [NEW]
- Simple survey (5m 25s) [NEW]
- Creating a quiz (3m 22s) [NEW]
- Entering completed questionnaires from field surveying (3m 25s) [NEW]
- Computations (5m 29s) [NEW]
- Survey design (4M 54S) [NEW]
- Copying the survey (1m 39s) [NEW]
- PDF and RTF export settings (3m 32s) [NEW]
- Filtering and exporting data in SPSS, XLS and CSV (5m 08s) [NEW]
- Basic use of conditions (3m) [NEW]
- Loop (3m 48s) [NEW]
- Importing text into 1KA (2m 45s) [NEW]
- Structuring questionnaire into blocks (5M 14S) [NEW]
- Random groups of respondents (3m 22s) [NEW]
- Standard words adjusting (2M 32S) [NEW]
- Multilingual survey (4m 13s) [NEW]
- GDPR settings for editors (4M 13S) [NEW]
- GDPR survey settings (3M 43S) [NEW]
- Creating groups of respondents (4m 12s) [NEW]
- 1KA library use (2m 52s) [NEW]
- Sequential filtering of questions (drill-down) (3m 43s) [NEW]