How do I remove the test units from the data?
Removing the test entries or units depends on how to test data is entered.
Method 1: If you used automatic entries to test your questionnaire, you can delete tem using one click on 'Delete test entries' that appears above the data base.
Method 2: If you added test units via the URL for the test entries found above, clicking on the blue monitor or in the 'PUBLISH' tab, you can delete all of the test units with one click. You can do so by clicking 'Delete test entries' that appears above the data base.
Method 3: If you entered test data as real data, that is, through the survey URL, then you can:
- Create a copy of the survey and collect real data, which is best recommended. You can do this in the 'EDIT' – 'Questionnaire' tab by clicking on the copy of the survey;
- Or, you can delete this data already in this survey in the 'DATA' – 'Browse' tab, enabling the option 'Edit', which appears when clicking on 'Data display settings', then choose test units and click on 'Delete Selected'. However, you should be careful not to delete any real data.
If there are all units with the status 3 (Click on the introduction) in the database and no valid units, such data cannot be deleted.
- How do I change or update my browser?
- How do I detect logical and technical errors in the questionnaire?
- What does survey complexity mean?
- When is it advisable to use the question comments function?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- What about underage respondents?
- How do I remove the test units from the data?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- How is the tool tested?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- How do I delete data and test units after testing?
- Where does free help end?