To create a simple one-click log-in confirmation, follow these steps:
- Create a new survey.
- Click on the 'EDIT' – 'Questionnaire' tab:
- On the left side of the set of all questions, select the question type Categories - Single answer.
- On the right side of the question editor, select the 'Confirmation' layout. The question type is available to all users.
- Edit the question, change the first answer to ‘Confirmation’ and delete the others.
- Hide the 'Introduction'.
- In the 'Thank you page' of the survey write down the text that should be displayed to the respondent after confirmation (e.g. confirmation is accepted). On the right side, in the editing, hide the 'Previous page' and 'End' buttons.
- Click on the tab 'EDIT' – 'Settings' – 'Standard words':
- Look for the keyword 'Last page'. Change the text as desired, e.g. 'Confirm' or 'Submit login' and save.
- Click on the 'PUBLISH' – 'Invitations' tab (usage of SMTP system for sending invitations is available for users with package 3KA):
- Follow the instructions for using the invitation sending system: add recipients, form the message and edit the settings. Highlight the option of an individual invitation in the settings.
- When the recipient receives a personalized invitation, he will only have to confirm the one-click log-in when clicking on the URL.
- His e-mail address will be recorded in the database and a value of 1 for the question 'Confirmation' indicating that the respondent has submitted a log-in with the corresponding e-mail address.
5. If you have knowledge of using CSS formatting, you can customize the login button (change button size, font size) in the 'EDIT' – 'Design' tab.